Creating a new patient is easy.
To create a new patient, start on the “Patients” page, and click the “Create New Patient” button
- First, select the Clinic Location. This is an optional field that some clinics with multiple locations use to help organize their patients. The default is “No Location Selected”.
- Now select the Therapist to whom this patient should be assigned. The default is always you.
- Next, select the language preference of the patient -- the default is always English. If you select another language, all of that patient’s videos will be narrated in that language.
- Now enter the patient’s first and last name, and email address.
- If you’d like, enter a patient identifier. Some clinics use this field to enter a patient ID or reference number.
- Last, check the box confirming that this patient has given their permission to use this email address (For more information about the Patient Authorization Check Box, take a look at our FAQ section)
- To finish, press save, and your new patient is created.
Here are a few more things you might like to know:
- When you press save, you will be automatically redirected to the “Create Programs” page, where you can assign a program to your new patient.
- And once you assign that first program, your patient will automatically receive an email from your clinic, helping them to create a username and password.
Good luck, you’re on your way!